The Practice of Pleasure is a unique 1:1 coaching program for women who are ready for more pleasure in their lives
More of the good stuff, the light you up stuff, the things that bring you a sense of adventure and joy.
This program uses a unique approach by looking closer at your relationship to pleasure and specifically sexual pleasure as a lens to see what is keeping you from encompassing and living your true potential.
This is NOT a "sex program" where the focus is on erotic techniques, it is a journey to seducing your inner wisdom to be heard through fully inhabiting your body and thus discovery your innate eroticism.
What we do focus on is getting you in your body, going to deeper and working with the emotional, mental, and physical blocks you may have so that you can experience all the pleasure that your body is capable of.
Working with clients I have found that starting with our most intimate relationship, the one we have with ourselves, especially our relationship with our own sexuality quickly highlights exactly where the personal work is needed. It is like a little microcosm of all that is going on in all parts of your world.
For many of us it is simply the shift of choosing ourselves as being worthy of pleasure. But even this simple shift may bring up big resistances, after all as women in this culture our needs, and especially our physical pleasure, is never placed at the top of our to-do's. It is rarely if ever condoned and certainly not encouraged.
It is learning how to change critical self talk to kindness and understanding. So that all of you, every single inch of you is seen in your eyes of be worthy, accepted, and allowed.
It is being courageous enough to get vulnerable so that the intimacy and connection we are craving can arise.
You will learn how you can set appropriate boundaries with yourself and others so that you free more time up to participate in those things that light you up.
We work on creating the internal conditions with in ourselves that make us feel at home; cozy, safe and loved so that when we face big bold things in the world we are supported, not needing that outside approval.
Through The Practice of Pleasure we actively rewire the brain to be less negative, we step into that place that feels like confidence, feels more focused, feels energizing and free.
This is for you if . . .
- You are exhausted, tired, and worn thin from work, kids, obligations, life! Sex feels like one more "should" like one more thing on your to-do list.
- Sexual pleasure and pleasure in general are just not something you have time for or maybe you don't desire it like you once did.
- You are dealing with anxiety, chronic pain, or postpartum changes and it feels uncomfortable to be in your body.
- You are ready for a deeper more intimate connection with yourself and with your partner.
- You are ready for more joy and delight in your life, in and out of bedroom. You want that magic, adventure, and confidence
- You are looking for ways to tap into your own inner wisdom, your intuition and creativity.
- 16 week 1:1 coaching program
- Includes 8 - 50 minute phone or video sessions, also including one kick-off call to map out your intentions for the program
- Recorded audio lessons to listen to at your leisure - these audios include lessons on self-compassion, mindfulness, the neuroscience behind pleasure, stress, and mind-body connection, as well as ways that you may discover more about your mental patterns
- 5 Expert Bonus Talks (read more below) to compliment the work we do together of stepping into that empowered woman
- Guided meditations that can be used to help create conditions in your mind and body to exhilarate desire and open you up to pleasure
- Email support in between sessions with detailed notes and inspired action steps to follow through on.
The Practice Of Pleasure: Step By Step
Step 1: Understanding Your Sensual Self
Taking an intimate look at how your unique background, history, family and cultural influence have shaped your relationship with your sexuality, femininity, and pleasure. Finding where the mental blocks or patterns of thinking have held you back and letting these blocks guide you through a reconnection with your desire and accessing you innate ability to experience extreme pleasure.
Step 2: Training the Mind and Inhabiting the Body
Skillfully directing your attention away from distracting thought and open your awareness to experience the body and become aroused, cultivate joy and pleasure in all areas of your life. The tips and mind-body techniques you learn in this step will build through out our coaching time together and enhance your life at large.
Step 3: Seductive Self-Compassion
Self-compassion changes everything. Learn how to transform negative self talk into kindness and understanding. Create a safe place with in yourself so that you can feel supported in being vulnerable in your relationship with yourself and others.
Step 4: Emotional Embodiment
Courageously asking the simple question, "What do I feel" to open space with in the body and create better context so that deep connection with yourself can happen and conditions are more optimal for you to receive pleasure and joy in your life.
Step 5: Empowered Engagement
Learn how to engage with yourself and with others from a place of integrity and alignment with your deeper desires and intuition. Confidently employ wise boundaries so that you may make decisions based on what feels right in your body.
Step 6: Enticing Intuition
In this step we learn how to tune into your inner wisdom and trust her to guide you in decisions in and out of the bedroom. Learn how to distinguish the difference between your own mental chatter and that deeper knowing with in you.